A personal taxation service providing expert UK tax advice by Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT

Where do I send my uk tax return?

Many people are unsure where to send a completed UK tax return. I always suggest sending a tax return electronically and not on paper for several reasons.

If you need to send in a paper tax return then you can send it to any HMRC tax office and the internal post will forward the return to your actual tax office.

Sending a tax return to HMRC means it needs to be processed manually and HMRC have huge post delays of several months and much post is lost. I always suggest you send post in by registered mail and ideally to a named person. This seems to help speed up processing.

If you have trouble locating a tax office address searching for 'find a tax office' on the HMRC website.

If you need advice about your UK taxation problems today just click to contact for immediate attention - don't delay!

HMRC 2008 Self Assessment Tax Return for individuals
Online Filing Included
    Easy to pay online with Google Checkout...
    If you think I can't help you try something else?

Main sections:

Tax news:

Let me, Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT complete your annual UK tax return this year. You will enjoy the security of an expert qualified Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) solving your tax problems at value for money.

1995 - 2011 Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT