A personal taxation service providing expert UK tax advice by Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT

US tax returns?

A good number of my clients are US citizens working in the UK or the other way around as UK citizens working in the USA.

I am sure it must be easier for you to work with one adviser who has experience of both tax systems and this is why I also prepare US tax returns alongside UK tax returns. This is particularly helpful if you need to take advantage of the US / UK tax treaty to help eliminate double taxation or the US foreign earned-income exclusion.

My fees are generally the same or slightly higher for US returns but the service quality remains the same and if available I can help you file your tax return to the IRS electronically or by post.

As always just drop me a short note for a brief conversation to see if I can help you.


If you need advice about your UK taxation problems today just click to contact for immediate attention - don't delay!

HMRC 2008 Self Assessment Tax Return for individuals
Online Filing Included
    Easy to pay online with Google Checkout...
    If you think I can't help you try something else?

Main sections:

Tax news:

Let me, Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT complete your annual UK tax return this year. You will enjoy the security of an expert qualified Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) solving your tax problems at value for money.

1995 - 2009 Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT