A personal taxation service providing expert UK tax advice by Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT

What is a self employed registration number?

Sometimes as a self employed person you are asked for a self employed registration number.

Strictly there is no such number of this name but for professional UK tax purposes the number that you need to give them is your 10 digit UTR or Unique Taxpayer Reference number or self employed tax reference number. This number is usually presented as a pair of 5 digits. eg 12345 54321

Some employees outside the scope of UK self-assessment have not yet been issued with this 10 digit UTR and so rely on their NINO or National Insurance Number and / or your employer PAYE tax reference number that usually starts with a 3 digit code to identify a UK tax office. eg 123/J321Z

If you need advice about your UK taxation problems today just click to contact for immediate attention - don't delay!

HMRC 2008 Self Assessment Tax Return for individuals
Online Filing Included
    Easy to pay online with Google Checkout...
    If you think I can't help you try something else?

Main sections:

Tax news:

Let me, Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT complete your annual UK tax return this year. You will enjoy the security of an expert qualified Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) solving your tax problems at value for money.

1995 - 2011 Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT