A personal taxation service providing expert UK tax advice by Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT

P50 - Claiming tax back when you have stopped workingP50

This form is used to tell HMRC that you have stopped working and you want to claim back tax at the end of your employment.


If you stop your normal PAYE job part way through a UK tax year and do not plan to work until the next tax year you are likely to be due a refund as some of your tax free personal allowance is likely to be unused.

If you need advice about your UK taxation problems today just click to contact for immediate attention - don't delay!

HMRC 2008 Self Assessment Tax Return for individuals
Online Filing Included
    Easy to pay online with Google Checkout...
    If you think I can't help you try something else?

Main sections:

Tax news:

Let me, Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT complete your annual UK tax return this year. You will enjoy the security of an expert qualified Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) solving your tax problems at value for money.

1995 - 2011 Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT