How it all works
This step by step guide summarises the general order of events for tax return preparation and completion.
Your affairs are likely to be unique and so may not follow this precisely.
- On request, I will send you my 'getting started' pack in a printable format containing all the information needed to start work on your tax return. This first pack you will need to post back to me as it contains important forms. In future years you can use email or post.
- On receipt, I will review the information and start preparing your tax return or advice as appropriate. If along the way I have questions or queries, I will email these to you for your clarification.
- Once I have completed my work, I will send you a copy of the completed return with advice for your information and approval. When you are happy with the details, let me know and I will submit the form on your behalf to HM Revenue & Customs.
- If you are due a tax refund, this is normally issued immediately on receipt of your processed form straight into your bank account.
- If you are due to pay tax, I will advise on the amounts and the due date.
This is a straightforward process and I offer a fast turnaround to save you both time and money.
What next? Request a copy of my 'getting started' pack today.
If you need advice about your UK taxation problems today just click to contact for immediate attention - don't delay!