A personal taxation service providing expert UK tax advice by Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT

Expatriate tax services?

To me, an expatriate for tax purposes is normally someone who works or lives away from their home country.

In these circumstances you the expatriate are in a foreign country and getting to grips with a new tax regime.

“I am an expat myself and I think this helps me understand your general situation better.”

Using email for communication means time zones are less of an issue and as I tend to use .pdf format for most of my communication, tax forms and advice letters this speeds up delivery straight to your email inbox without any risk of international post delays.

This coupled with electronic filing of your main UK tax forms means turnaround is much faster than other methods.

  • If you need help with expat taxes, UK tax advice on returning to the UK or are an expatriate working in the UK contact me today as your expat tax consultant for a brief initial talk in confidence.
  • It is critical that you do not pay more tax than you need - taking advice almost always saves you tax as well as remove any uncertainty you have.

If you need advice about your UK taxation problems today just click to contact for immediate attention - don't delay!

HMRC 2008 Self Assessment Tax Return for individuals
Online Filing Included
    Easy to pay online with Google Checkout...
    If you think I can't help you try something else?

Main sections:

Tax news:

Let me, Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT complete your annual UK tax return this year. You will enjoy the security of an expert qualified Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) solving your tax problems at value for money.

1995 - 2011 Matthew S Manderson CTA ATT AMIT